Major Update to Adobe Creative Cloud Now Available
News and updates from the product team
We couldn’t be more pleased to announce that our new family of Creative Cloud desktop apps, and many of the powerful publishing and collaborative features that we announced at Adobe MAX in May, are now available. These include:
- Hundreds of new features in new versions of the apps you love, including Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, Adobe Muse CC, Dreamweaver CC, Edge Animate CC, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and more. Your Creative Cloud membership includes more than 30 tools and services that enable professional-grade content creation and delivery across print, web, mobile apps, video and photography.
- The new Creative Cloud app for your desktop, which keeps your entire creative world in sync and organized. Download and manage the latest product updates, keep tabs on your work and your followers on Behance, and more – all right from your desktop.
- The ability to sync your application settings to Creative Cloud. Whether you use a Mac or PC —or both! — you can synchronize your workspace settings — including things like preferences, presets, brushes, and libraries. No more tedious fussing with your apps on a new computer. Just log in, sync, and get back to work.
- Integration with Behance, the world’s leading creative community. Members are able to publish their portfolios, follow others, publish work-in-progress from within a growing number of CC apps, and solicit feedback from a worldwide community of over 1.4 million creatives. And now, stay connected with the world’s best creative work with the Behance mobile app for iOS.
- A Behance Prosite for Creative Cloud member. Create a personalized, professional looking, dynamic web site in minutes to show off your work and build your brand.
- The new Adobe Kuler iPhone app, so you can share your color themes and explore thousands of others available on the Kuler website. Sync your favorite themes, and they’ll be accessible immediately in Illustrator CC. We’ll be rolling out support for synced color themes in other CC apps later this year.
- The updated Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition that extends InDesign CC and allows you to create iPad apps without writing code.
- Over 200 new tutorials added to Creative Cloud Learn to help customers get up and running quickly. And the all new Creative Voices videos that give you a glimpse into the lives of some of the most creative minds in the world.
If you are a Creative Cloud member, all of these new apps and services are available to you today, available on a completely redesigned app center on the Creative Cloud website. For enterprise and education customers, we expect to make everything available on June 21 and government customers will see the updates in July. To learn more about Creative Cloud for enterprise, go here.
So, what’s next?
One of the advantages of being a Creative Cloud member is that you get updates and new features as soon as they’re ready. We already have the next batch lined up and you will be seeing the following new features and functionality as soon as they are ready:
- File syncing on the desktop, including file versioning and private folder sharing. Customers may continue to upload and share files via the browser, with desktop functionality and more features coming soon. Private folders will let you share just the files you want in the cloud, and with versioning, every layer will be maintained and past versions will be saved. Comments on versions and invitations to join shared folders will appear in your activity stream in the Creative Cloud desktop app.
- Typekit fonts on your desktop. Quickly find the perfect fonts in the growing Adobe Typekit library, sync them to your computer, and have them immediately available for use in any desktop application. Full Creative Cloud members will soon have access to over 700 fonts, installed with a single click.
- An exciting new technology in Photoshop which we demonstrated at our MAX conference, that automatically sizes, crops, and creates image assets for the web from a document’s layers. This makes it significantly easier to go from static visual design to responsive layouts using HTML5 and CSS.
- A Creative Cloud app for iOS to keep your entire creative world in sync and organized – on the go.
We can’t wait to see what you do with these new apps and services. If you have any questions or comments, please post them in our forums, where we are continuing the conversation. And if you’re not yet a Creative Cloud member, it’s easier than ever to get started with a complete plan, or 30-day free trials of all the new CC apps.
The Creative Cloud Team